What Banks Are Open on Sunday?

are banks open or closed on Sundays?
The vast majority of financial institutions, including banks and credit unions, are not open on Sunday. While many retail outlets are open on both Saturday and Sunday, banks and credit unions work a lot like many non-retail businesses that are open from Monday through Friday, but closed on the weekends. There are exceptions to this rule, although they are few and far between. Below you will find a list of the top banks which are open on Sunday, and those that are closed. If you know of any other banks that are open on Sunday, please leave a comment to let us know so we can add them to our list.

Banks Open on Sunday

• Citizens Bank (grocery store branches only)
  • TD Bank

Banks Closed on Sunday

This entry was posted in Personal Finance and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to What Banks Are Open on Sunday?

1. fnjlabgf says:

I was surprised to learn that there’d even one bank that’s open on Sunday. I wonder if there are ant TD Banks in my area.

2. Joan.of.the.Arch says:

First Community Credit Union in the St. Louis, Missouri metro area is open 7 days a week at the several branches which are located inside Walmart stores. Sunday hours are 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Confirm this at http://www.firstcommunity.com/about-us/locations-hours/location-hours.html

3. jeffrey says:

Thank you. Added.

4. Brad Hedrick says:

Citizens Bank (mergers of Girard/PSFS/Mellon Bank)has many branches in supermarkets that are open on Sunday.

5. jeffrey says:

Thank you. Added.

6. stacy says:

I’m surprised that any thanks or credit unions are open on Sunday. I don’t know of any in my area that do this. I do most of my thinking online now or through the ATM, so I’m not sure how necessary this would be for me, but I could see how it could be convenient for a lot of people who have to work during the week and their only free time is on the weekend.