Is Quizzle Free Credit Score a Scam or Legit?

Is Quizzle a scam?

Many people have come to realize that your credit score can be quite important to save money when you are trying to get certain types of loans. A good credit score can mean paying thousands of dollars less in interest than a poor score. For this reason, many people want to keep an eye on their score when they are about to take out a home mortgage or get a car loan. Some people feel it’s important to keep an eye on the score to make sure that nothing unusual is taking place in their credit reports. Whatever the reason, more and more people are looking for ways to obtain free credit scores.

If you want to get your score directly from FICO, it’s going to cost you about $20. Seeing

This entry was posted in Credit Cards, Debt, Personal Finance and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Is Quizzle Free Credit Score a Scam or Legit?

1. Mike says:

You should also mention that Quizzle is owned by Dan Gilbert. You can just assume you will be bombarded with Quicken Loans refinance phone calls and mailings.

2. Rachel says:

I have a Quizzle account and I’m not bombarded by any messaging from Quicken Loans unless I ask for it. I love this site!

3. David says:

I don’t think these types of services will be around much longer. There are credit cards that already send you a free credit score each month and it’s your FICO score. Bank accounts will be doing it soon as well. It should be easy to obtain this information without going through a third-party, but as an added benefit to an account you already have within the next few years

4. Gailete says:

I question the $20 quote for getting your credit report. I was under the impression that you are entitled to a free credit report yearly and after any time you are turned down for a loan.

I see my credit score on my Discover card statement. Very happy to see that nice number and know I can keep an eye on it even though we don’t anticipate ever needing to take out another loan other than possibly for a car.

5. Will says:

It’s nice that the three major credit monitoring services are using data provided from three different credit bureaus now. Up until recently Quizzle used Experian as well.

6. Chenell says:

Credit Karma is free doesn’t send you tons of spam either. I agree with David that the sites who charge won’t be around much longer. Finally something to look forward to in that respect!

7. eldon says:

It can be confusing with all the different credit scores that are out there. Even all the free scores aren’t the same.