March Madness Billion $ Bracket Challenge Winner: Quicken Loans

NCAA college basketball tournament March Madness Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge winner

The NCAA men’s college basketball March Madness tournament is about to begin, and everyone who signed-up for the chance to win $1 billion from Warren Buffett has their fingers crossed that they picked a perfect bracket. Unfortunately, the odds say that there aren’t going to be any new billionaires to add to the list of richest people in the world. This is how I predict the Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge will play out across the US for all those who are participating in it.

March 20, 2014

“I can’t believe that I’m already out of the running for the $1 billion prize.”

March 21, 2014

“Do any of my friends still have a perfect bracket?”

March 2

This entry was posted in Entertainment, Personal Finance and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to March Madness Billion $ Bracket Challenge Winner: Quicken Loans

1. Al Geo says:

Very discouraging article, I can win>

2. laurie66 says:

I’m not sure why so many people are excited about this contest since there is virtually no way that anyone will win the top prize. I was going to sign up, but then when I saw the process and all the information I hade to give them, I decided not to. Just wasn’t worth the time, effort and information they wanted in my opinion. Those putting on the contest are by far the biggest winners.

3. I have great respect for Warren Buffett and his investment philosophy. This offer and strategy puzzles me however. I am a March Maddness fan but I would much rather see Warren offer a Billion Dollars to anyone who invents a cure for cancer.

4. Christina says:

I entered. Even if the billion dollars won’t go to me, there’s still a chance $100000 will, and with that money I’ll be mortgage-free and can give Quicken Loans at least a dozen other prospects.

5. david says:

He isn’t going to have to pay the $1 billion and will earn millions for Berkshire Hathaway in the process. It’s a great investment for him with little risk and lots of publicity.

6. Bess says:

Has the registration been filled? I am trying to verify my mobile number and all it does is send me back to log in to Yahoo AGAIN

7. Bree says:

My husband is still in the running for the billion. He has amazing luck.

8. Peter Bui says:

This is really creepy, I have a class bracket against my friends, and so far, my predictions have all been right :D, I don’t even play basketball or know all the rules XD!!

9. You Know Who says:

Official rules show that the $100,000 prize will be awarded as a check. Not the toward a current mortgage or future home purchase.
    First Prize: The twenty (20) First Prize Winners will each receive one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) (“First Prize”). The First Prize will be delivered to the First Prize Winners in the form of a check.
    Source: https://www.quickenloansbracket.com/rules/rules.html