How to Make Money on McDonald’s Monopoly Game

McDonald's Monopoly 2013

After I wrote tricks to win at McDonald’s Monopoly, I received an email from a reader who said I had written the article all wrong. I was a bit defensive at first because who wants to hear that their article is all wrong, but as I heard his story and how he makes money off of this game, I came to realize he was correct. The real way to win at the game is to come out financially ahead and there is a huge difference between trying to win McDonald’s Monopoly and making money at the game.

The key to making money at this game is flip the script and not play at all. The chances of winning any of the prizes that have any significant value is tiny, but if you can provide a service for t

This entry was posted in Entertainment, Making Money, Personal Finance and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to How to Make Money on McDonald’s Monopoly Game

1. Wow that is pretty impressive! Great article!

2. coyote says:

Is this legal?

3. danny says:

What would be illegal about it? It’s creative entrepreneurialism at it’s finest.

4. Diane says:

Well obviously everyone would try to get the rare pieces, but you get all the others while looking for them. It doesn’t increase your odds to look for the rare ones, the odds are the same as they were. Aside from selling pieces and dumpster diving, this article doesn’t really help.

5. Stebe says:

It’s hilarious people are JUST now realizing other people are stupid. This is what is wrong with the world, major companies rob the “little” man because the little man feels they “can’t” do anything about it or just aren’t smart enough to care. Now… before I rant on again to the 500th website over the last month lol… I will say.

I had this idea before, Just sit in mcdonalds drinking a coffee, offering to throw away people’s food when you got up “pretending” to be a nice guy, and then taking the game pieces. The truth is. I just didn’t have the balls to ever do it. I was either lazy (Much like the rest of america) or too afraid (once again pretty much like everyone)I even had the thought to dumpster dive as well, however I once again thought to myself “WAIT, isn’t dumpster diving like… illegal and kind of embarrassing after all almost all the mcdonalds near me have their dumpsters IN Sight of their drivethru, which is usually open 24/7″

6. dolbee says:

Awesome idea. Great Article it is really useful and something that I think I will try.

7. dummy says:

mcd manager stop this

8. Rickie says:

I can’t wait for the next Monopoly game to begin. I plan on winning that million dollars and have a great game plan to do it.

9. Josh says:

Why dont you move to Russia, “Stebe”…