Lost Months: Minimum Wage Challenge Days 49 – 120

Well, it certainly has been awhile. If you can remember that far back, in late February I was diagnosed with extremely low vitamin D after going to visit my doctor because I had a fuzzy head. Over the last 2+ months I had good days and bad days, but things have progressively gotten better. I finished the last of the prescribed mega doses last Saturday and I will go in and get my blood tested again after my current house sitting job (fingers crossed that all is okay there). I feel that I have enough of my concentration back (and I feel safe driving which was a big concern for a bit) so that I can continue writing about the minimum wage challenge.

There have been some good things that have hap

This entry was posted in Minimum Wage Challenge, Personal Finance and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Lost Months: Minimum Wage Challenge Days 49 – 120

1. My English Castle says:

Glad to have you back in circulation, Jeffrey. I hope your blood test is good and you’re feeling 100 percent very soon. Thanks for the beautiful pix!

2. Gayle says:

Hope you are on the road to recovery! Take it easy for awhile!

3. Andy Hough says:

Glad to see your back. I hope your health gets all the way back to normal. I’m looking forward seeing regular updates on the minimum wage challenge again.

4. Alexandria says:

Please tell me where and how you got a smog check for $25. :D Thank You.

5. frugaltexan75 says:

So good to see you back here! Hope the news is good from the blood test.

6. twest says:

Glad you are back and feeling some better!

7. Stephanie says:

Glad to see you back. Hope you are back to your old self soon. Have enjoyed your posts and have missed them. Be well!

8. creditcardfree says:

Great job! Glad you are feeling a bit better.

9. Lee says:

Hi Jeff,
    What happened with the clutch in your car? I don’t see the repair cost in your expenses. Did it fix itself? lol

10. jeffrey says:

I think it matters a lot what state you live in — I’m in Nevada where that is typical.

11. jeffrey says:

The clutch was repaired, but of course, it didn’t take too long until the piece seemed to slip out again. Through trial and experimentation, I have figured out how to keep it from clicking by being very careful when using the clutch — that seems to be working for now.

12. Just noticed you were back mate. Glad to hear you are on the mend. To be honest medical bills when I seem them in budgets like this it breaks my heart how expensive they are. Awesome photos and the Joshua tree is amazing.

13. Melanie Pierce says:

Missed your posts. So very glad to see you back!