10 Cleaning Gadgets That Save Money & Time

If you still haven’t started your spring cleaning, there’s a good chance that it’s because you simply don’t like to clean. This is nothing to be ashamed of. There are a lot of us who simply look upon cleaning as one of the most disliked chores that need to be done. On the other hand, keeping things clean has a lot of financial benefits such as increasing the lifespan of those things and areas kept clean. If you’re one who hates to clean, but also aren’t willing to hire someone to do it for you due to the expense, there is a middle ground compromise — investing in cleaning gadgets.

Yes, the cleaning gadgets often come with an initial upfront cost, but

This entry was posted in Housing, Personal Finance, Saving Money, Shopping and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to 10 Cleaning Gadgets That Save Money & Time

1. deanna says:

I use cyber clean for my computer keyboard and absolutely love it — it gets all that junk out from between the keys (but it’s kind of scary the first time you use it and see all the junk that has collected there)

2. frank says:

I loved my roomba (I hate vacuuming), but you need to be really careful if you have pets that have accidents from time to time. I’ve had a couple of friends that have come home to situations like this which is not helpful in keeping your place clean.

3. tiptho says:

I simply LOVE magic erasers. Using them on my white baseboards,any scuff marks on floors,walls, and bottom of doors is so easy and you only use WATER!!! Its almost therapeutic for me since they really work well and that satisfying feeling of CLEAN! If you’ve never used magic eraser RUN to the store and get them. no kiddin!

4. lisa1213 says:

I’ve never heard of a gutter cleaner before. Does anyone know if they actually work well? I have to pay for someone to come and clean our gutters twice a year because my dh has a bad back and I don’t feel comfortable climbing up and down the ladder. This might be helpful if it actually works, but we get so many leaves in our gutters from a huge tree that overhangs the house that I’m worried that it wouldn’t be effective.

5. marla says:

Okay, that was disgusting! I think I would die if I came home to that after a long day at work.

6. greta says:

That was just terrible and not something that I would ever want to come home to. It’s bad enough when a pet makes a mistake, but to have it dragged all over the room as well…

7. Leah says:

Magic Erasers work miracles! They take faucets with hard water stains and wipe them away like dust! They can wipe stray paint marks off of your wall without removing your base paint. I did wipe the numbers off of one of my oven dials with them, but that has been the only mishap. Scuff marks come off floors. These things really take the place of elbow grease!

8. Cstine says:

Instead of a Roomba I have a Neat-O, its great, probably better than the Roomba even. I have all wood floors and its set on auto to clean while I’m at work, I LOVE it! I KNOW it saves me time!