Sell Your Body Parts – Strange Ways to Make Money

If you need a way to make money that requires very little work on your part (but some possible pain), you can look into selling various parts of your body. To get the most value out of your body, it needs to be in great condition. Non-smokers of appropriate weight and with few overall health issues fare best when trying to make money from their bodies. (Unless you want to get into a clinical trial for people with certain conditions and then you’d better have the right disease.)

Who is likely to buy your body parts? Private buyers, research hospitals, drug companies, and private clinics are where most of your money will come from. If you want to be sure the transaction is legitimate, on

This entry was posted in Health, Making Money, Personal Finance, Work and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Sell Your Body Parts – Strange Ways to Make Money

1. 20 and Engaged says:

I’ve considered donating my eggs, as I see ads about it all the time, but I always wonder what if I bump into the child and realize “you’re biologically mine!”?

2. Bluegreen Kirk says:

I heard about a guy who sold one of his eyes and kidney for millions. To each his/her own his take was he wasnt going to make money so he would give up something to get what he desired more.

3. ep7000ep says:

Ha ha! I am going to read all of your articles when I get a chance! Love this one, because, to tell the truth, I donated some of my “little swimmers” ;) in college. Even though I qualified, I found you couldn’t make much because you could only “donate” once or twice a week. Plus, it was just plain weird going to a hospital to do that. But I did make a little EASY cash…

4. boomer911 says:

i would sell one eye, a kidney, and one of my ball for 500,000 lol

5. Jennifer says:

So would I!

6. magic fetus says:

dude! doese the CIA still test LSD on people if so where do i sign up for those studies?

7. Tuan says:

I would give for free for a good cause.

8. Tuan says:

There’s nothing better than safe a live , is the best high you can get.

9. vijjakalyani says:

If possible I need to know if there is any quick way to make a $100,000.00. I will do anything also want to sell my body to science. I need much money to help my family, I do not need to be alive. Where do i go or who can i contact to sell my body.

10. Im not giving that out says:

You have to be attractive to donate eggs? How bullshit is that? In that case, every person ever alive is attractive. In which case, good for you, trying to sound like a real gentlemen.