Safeway Nearby? How Anyone Can Get $45 of Food for $3.50

I’m terrible with coupons, but this week I managed to get get $45.48 worth of food for $3.50 — if you have a Safeway (or Safeway affiliated) grocery store near you, I will show you exactly how to do it.

This week Safeway is offering Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups for $1.00 each if you use your Safeway club card and you buy 4 of them.

safeway buy 4

You can print two “Save $1.00 when you buy TWO BOXES any flavor Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups” You should be able to print two from your computer although it only let me print one from my second computer. You need two of these coupons.

Go into Safeway and buy 4 boxes of the whatever fruit boxes most appea

This entry was posted in Food / Groceries, Frugal, Personal Finance, Saving Money, Shopping and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Safeway Nearby? How Anyone Can Get $45 of Food for $3.50

1. rob62521 says:

Way to go!

2. Natalie says:

Awww, no Safeway in Louisiana.

3. Lisa says:

I tried, but the Cheerios coupons expired yesterday.

4. Nate says:

I tried, but the Cheerios coupons expired yesterday.

You can do the same thing and just buy 4 oatmeals. Even if you just buy 4 Oatmeal packages, you will get them all for free plus have $0.50 left over to put toward something else.

5. Gary says:

This worked just now, except for the fruit rollups. I paid $4 for 8 boxes of cereal, pretty cool.

Keep the deals posted

6. kkas says:

All junk food!! – where are the coupons for organic lettuce and chees?

7. Anewtte says:

I’m with kkas, unfortunately. This is why I have never gotten into couponing — it seems like coupons are almost always for processed junk.