Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- WSJ Tries Blaming Economic Woes on People Being Frugal
- Porn industry seeks federal bailout
- If You Don’t Need It, It’s Not A Bargain At All
- Lenders digging up more than your credit score before giving you a loan
- Will you have to get your next surgery in another country?
- Mortgage rates dip to new all-time low
- Man wants estranged wife to pay for kidney
- Credit Card Companies Willing To Deal
- Laid off? Hyundai will take your car back
- How debt is paid off in the US (comic)
- Lawyer gets 5-cent IRS bill, 4-cent refund
- Should you develop a person energy plan for 2009?
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a wide variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
Image courtesy of phunkstarr