Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- How we went from $42,000 to $6,500 and lived to tell about it
- The difference between a recession and a depression
- The Worst Financial Predictions About 2008
- The Credit Card & College Link
- Six Years of Stock Gains Wiped Out in 2008
- Recession 101: Are you smarter than a fifth-grader?
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a wide variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
Image courtesy of phunkstarr...