Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- 2009: A year of Economic Hell
- Truck and SUV sales rising, hybrid sales fall as gas prices drop
- The Rise of the Four-Day Work Week?
- New Capitalism: Overvalued assets must not be allowed to decline
- College loan ignorance: parents stuck
- New rules for credit card holders
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a wide variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
Image courtesy of phunkstarr...