Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- The Economy: Hundreds Line Up For Jobs At New In-N-Out
- GM failure: The shockwave
- Homeowner denial: My home is gaining value
- Whitehead sees slump worse than Depression
- Banks raising fees–again!
- American buying binge grinds to a halt
- Renegotiate Your Mortgage Even If You’re Not Behind In Your Payments
- Pepsi 12 Packs Turning to Pepsi 8 Packs: Same Price
- Expect less junk mail as marketers cut back
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a wide variety of blogs from around the blogosphe...