Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- Why am I being punished for having bought a house I could afford?
- Made 1000% now quiting his job
- Banks asking for credit card debt forgiveness
- A Rate of Zero Percent From the Fed?
- Boutique plans: The future of primary healthcare?
- Why the Rich Are Losing Their Share of Wealth
- Pickens: My Energy Plan Is The “Only Plan”
- Mixups with ING Direct customer and account numbers
- Buffett: “Buy American. I am.”
- Stock Buying Opportunity of the Century?
- Your bailout money will boost Wallstreet bonuses by 30%
- Foreclosure King: “Buy in 2010″
- Man being sued for leaving negative ebay feedback
October 21, 2008: PBS NEWS HOUR Interview with Nassim Nicholas Taleb, famous economist and author of “The Black Swan” and Dr. Mandelbrot, professor of Mathematics. Both say that the present economy is in much more serious condition than at the time of the Great Depression and even the economy during the American Revolution.
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a wide variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
Image courtesy of phunkstarr