Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- Why Asian Foods Save You Money
- Where the pros are putting their cash
- U.S. may take stakes in banks
- Iceland’s Banking System has been Nationalised
- Will a freezer save you money?
- Top 10 Everyday Things People Do To Ruin Their Cars
- Bank failures to rise next year
- credit default swaps (video)
- collateralized debt obligations (video)
…and the U.S. national debt has grown too large for the National Debt Clock:
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a wide variety of blogs from around th...