Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- 43 Mortgages Within Same Family
- What really killed WaMu?
- What Are the Economic Collapse Indicators to Watch For?
- An odd welfare story
- The Power of Negative Thinking
- 5 percent on CDs may not be a thing of the past…
- How to deal with mooching friends
- Student, car debt quietly added to bailout plan
- White House Opposes “Deceptive Credit Card Practices” Bill
- Can 16 senators solve the health care crisis?
- Sleepless nights, compliments of Wall Street
- The 6 Most Horrifying Ways Anyone Ever Got Rich
- Bankruptcy judge orders victim to pay back thief
- Healthcare crisis
- The Wall Street Bailout Plan Explained
- Why do rich athletes go broke?
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a wide variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
Image courtesy of phunkstarr