Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- For Most People, College Is a Waste of Time
- One Third of New Owners Owe More Than House Is Worth
- Store closings – make sure you use your gift cards up for these stores?
- Foreclosure fallout: Houses go for a $1
- How Amazon is beating up eBay
- Who owns your loan?
- Not Even War in Georgia Can Stop Oil’s Decline – Below $114
- Employers boost 401(k)s to meet workers’ demand
- Paid Online Surveys
- A Tall, Cool Drink of … Sewage?
An honest credit card ad?
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a large variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
- Personal Finance
Image courtesy of phunkstarr