Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- CA judge rules early cell phone termination fees illegal
- Could you afford to be poor?
- Mortgage Help: Who qualifies and how to get it
- 7 ways to save on groceries w/o using coupons
- time is running out to comment on proposed credit card rules…
- This is how bad of shape banks are in
- 2008 Sales Tax Holidays
- Funny: so where did this $$ come from?!?
- Drive slower to save gas, get better insurance rates
- How The New Housing Bill Can Help You
- Cash for garbage
- How To Cut Your Spending by $500 Per Month
- Ways to stretch your food dollars
This Week’s Money...