Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance and money related stories that caught the eye of our forum members this week:
- Are We a Nation of Financial Illiterates?
- 411 Calls Reveal How People Are Saving Money
- Why does the price increase of gas feel so enormous?
- How much you earn (and how you compare to others)
- How Sad Is This?
- Compulsive Shoppers
- 5 Ways Retailers Get in Your Head
- Never Have So Many Short Sellers Made So Much Money With Stocks
- 10 Things Your Bank Won’t Tell You
- Phony landlords take advantage of vacant houses
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a large variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
- Personal Finance