Discussions From The Forums
These are threads started this past week within the forums which have created quite a bit of discussion:
- Adult child won’t leave – what would you do?
- Kid Question
- Chasing higher salary – switch jobs?
- Couples and their finances
- Saving money during college?
- looking for savings advice
- Is Keeping Separate Banking Accounts Preparing For Divorce?
- What to do w/30k inheritance
- “Spending Addict, Need Help”!!!
Personal Finance Articles:
These are some of the personal finance and money related stories that caught our eye this week:
- Cash Affordability?
- Percentage Change In Food Prices 2007 vs 2008
- Food Increase
- Air Piracy
- Advertisers May Soon Target Your Photos
- Top 10 Ways to Trick Yourself into Saving Money
- Real-time NYSE and NASDAQ quotes on Google Finance
- Why Your Wallet Will Thank You For Eating That Apple A Day
- Cheap gas is the new iPod
- What is your take?
- Did Bank of America write the Dodd bailout bill?
- Is doing good compatible with making money?
- Your Lifestyle May Hurt Your Credit
- Home Ownership Gains Wiped Out
- The 3,000 Mile Oil Change Myth
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a large variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
Image courtesy of phunkstarr