Weekend reading is a round-up of personal finance reading that has caught our eye that may be of interest to you:
Discussions From The Forums
These are threads started this past week within the forums which have created quite a bit of discussion:
- I hate waste
- Will I save a lot of money by NOT having kids?
- lost my job today
- Buying a house close to a main road, thoughts?
- Collecting money from a family member
- Has anyone ever donated plasma?
- Your commute to work: how far, how much time, what means to you use?
- Single income vs dual income for retirement
- Essential to your well being?
- No Plan, No investments, No Idea. Need Help
- Newbie here–budget advice (help me save/invest more wi