Discussions From The Forums
These are threads started this past week within the forums which have created quite a bit of discussion:
- Does buying financial books make sense?
- why pay for it when you can get it free?
- Kids and lunches
- One last night
- Cash in the house for emergency
- When to rent equipment/when to buy
- What’s The Story On Aldi Stores
- I did a bad bad thing…
- Starving on $280/month
- How to be fair with saving and bills?
- Baby Budget
- Newbie – How to build an emergency fund
- Cost of pregnancy?
- Tangible Assets
- 18, Looking for Advice
Personal Finance Articles:
These are some of the personal finance and money related stories that caught our eye this week:
- Experience as a teacher turns out to be worthless
- We think we’ve got it bad…
- You can’t soak the rich
- This is crazy
- Court says money discriminates against blind people
- Walmart offers money saving tips
- Women & Pets Living In Their Cars
- House passes bill to sue OPEC over oil prices
- Honda Fuel Cell Vehicle–Very exciting!
- “Disaster fatigue” leads to drop in giving
- Dollar-friendly destinations
- New breed of American emerges in need of food
- Voluntary simplicity movement re-emerges
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a large variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
Image courtesy of phunkstarr