Discussions From The Forums
These are threads started this past week within the forums which have created quite a bit of discussion:
- What is your definition of middle class?
- If total income is $80,000, then is $1,500 mortgage doable?
- Relationship Question
- Anyone else selling their truck or SUV to save on gas?
- How do you start when you feel so overwhelmed?
- What to do next?
- Advice On Purchasing a New Car
- Would you buy this stock Citigroup (C-symbol)?
- Expense Ratios
- Getting Married…. Frugally… Is it Possible?
Personal Finance Articles:
These are some of the personal finance and money related stories that caught our eye this week:
- Meet Crissy, The High Priestess Of Coupon Clippers
- Challenge: Use no gasoline for 1 month
- SPR oil shipments canceled
- Big fund money and their effect on oil markets
- Great summary of credit/mortgage crisis
- Missing some or all of your stimulus money? Answers!
- What if gas cost $10 a gallon?
- Tempted to pull money from your 401(k)? Consider these other strategies first.
- How credit cards boost gas prices
- Turn $451 a Month Into a Million Bucks
- Reality TV: Fergie advises poor family on healthy eating, weight loss
- Women vs. Men: Women winning
- Where does Google go next?
- Old gas pumps can’t handle ever-rising prices
- Why are Supreme Court justices allowed to hold stock?
- In 30 States, You Can Be Financially Responsible for Taking Care of Your Parents
- Why all roads lead to inflation
- The Rich Watch Different TV Shows
- The Great “No Inflation” Hoax
- People Finally Starting To Take Mass Transit
- ANB Fails – 3rd Bank This Year
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a large variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
- Personal Finance
Image courtesy of phunkstarr