Discussions From The Forums
These are threads started this past week within the forums which have created quite a bit of discussion:
- How much do you usually spend on a wedding gift?
- Grocery Help for Family of 7….
- My Dad is resistant to do a WILL
- Save for a house? Or buy a smaller house and hope it appreciates?
- Which would you pay off first?
- Credit Card Finance Charges
- Cash positive rental properties or leveraged debt?
- Help me to learn to trade stocks!!!
- Being frugal with TIME
Personal Finance Articles:
These are some of the personal finance and money related stories that caught our eye this week:
- Details of Where You Spend Your Money
- Tight Budget Meal Planning
- Berkshire net income falls 64 percent because of derivatives
Myths About Who Gives and Who Doesn’t
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a large variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
Image courtesy of phunkstarr