Discussions From The Forums
These are threads started this past week within the forums which have created quite a bit of discussion:
- Is This is What Americans Consider Sacrifice These Days?
- Stay at home or Work?
- Tired of the sales pitch at the bank
- bad credit history…need improvement
- Why do we save?
- Sweep’s Commodity Bust
- How to do an investment review?
- Question about Bonds?
- How are you coping w/ rising food prices?
Personal Finance Stories:
These are some of the personal finance and money related stories that caught our eye this week:
- The future looks bleak for millions on the edge of starvation
- Genomics: Our oil-crunch cure?
- Maybe Money Does Buy Happiness After All (w/ interesting accompanying map)
- Next I Bond Inflation Component Will Be 4.83%
- Generation X glum on retirement prospects: survey
- Extreme Savers Share Their Secrets
- Why are grocery prices so high?
- Here Comes the Next Mortgage Crisis
- Be Brave. Make Money.
- Now That’s A Market Correction
- The death of the coupon
- Sallie Mae Halts Student-Loan Consolidation
- Retailing Chains Caught in a Wave of Bankruptcies
- Homeowners who just walk away
- Why Things Cost $19.95
- Mass Freezing of Home Equity Lines
- Make More Money by Getting Plastic Surgery?
This Week’s Money Carnivals
Blog carnivals are always a great place to see the best writing from a large variety of blogs from around the blogosphere:
Image courtesy of phunkstarr