10 Great Places To Find Coupons

The other day someone mentioned to my husband something about the fact that I always find the best deals and I always have a coupon for something. That’s actually a pretty true statement. I can sniff out a coupon a mile away. It’s almost like a game for me — to see if I can find a coupon for whatever I’m going to buy. $.25 here, $1 there; it really adds up! And I find coupons all over, so I thought I’d compile a list of the top 10 places (plus one bonus one) that I usually find coupons.

The Sunday Newspaper: We actually subscribe to the paper for no other reason than the ads and the coupons that come in those ads on Sundays. There are usually 1-3 little leaflet

This entry was posted in Food / Groceries, Saving Money and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to 10 Great Places To Find Coupons

1. Shannon Christman says:

Hope you enjoyed the parasailing!

2. JC says:

Good article! Very informative. I have heard of people getting coupons in their Wed, Thurs, Friday paper – wish I was so lucky. One of my friends who lives in another town gets her Sunday coupons on Friday.

3. Anita Bosco says:

I use so many of these tips – it’s great stuff! I also buy an Entertainment book whenever I travel. I have an entire pocketbook for my coupons. Whenever I’m going grocery shopping, I just stick my wallet in my “coupon bag” and go. A note about printable coupons from the Internet: some stores don’t accept them, and some sites require a software download in order to print them (yuck).

4. Debbie Z says:

I have all my coupons and rainchecks in a recycled cardboard box that is 6 inches wide and about 5 inches deep and approximately 16 inches long. I use 4×6 index cards as dividers.

I have sections based on the food types I buy, plus sections for current list, watch for deals, double/triple coupon, rainchecks, etc.

The box fits neatly in the rear floorboard of my car or the seat of the shopping cart. If you keep all your coupons with you, then if the store put a large quanity of an item on clearance or damaged you can buy as many as you have coupons for. Your coupon for the unadvertised special does you no good if it is at home.

Feel free to check my blog at stretcher.com under kitchen table finances for my pantry system. I usually spend between $100-250 per month on groceries. And there are many weeks when I only buy milk and bread since my pantry is stocked completely and I need nothing.

5. Pingback: Cutting Corners Without Sacrificing | Frugal For Life

6. Westie says:

I like to look for coupons on the internet because I don’t think the newspaper. You can find some great coupons on the web if you try.

7. P. KOPEC says:

I use the web coupons at self check out machines. the only ones that tend to be a problem are the free ones, especially if that store doesn’t accept them. other than that the machine doesn’t know the difference!

8. Christy says:

I love coupons, however sometimes I see that I have spent more $$ trying to use a coupon… How do you keep track of what is really a good deal?

9. pfadvice says:

10. Chris says:

Print out grocery coupons online at smartsource.com and coupons.com.

Also when making purchases check a store