One issue many people have with trying to save money is that they believe it takes too much time and effort. The members of the forums came up with 33 money-saving tips, each of which takes less than a minute of your time to implement.
1. Switch the temperature setting on your washing machine from hot to cold.
2. Keep fast food coupons in your car.
3. Close the damper in your fireplace (unless you are going to start a fire).
4. Make multiple portions of dinner. Box up leftovers for tomorrow’s lunch, and freeze portions to eat later.
5. Pay your bills online or by phone. It also saves stamps.
6. Unplug the electrical items you are not using (TV, computer, micr...