Five Simple Steps To Lose 10 Pounds

While diet may not seem to be relevant to personal finances at first glance, it actually has quite a bit of the impact on your money. The healthier that you feel, the more productive you will be and the less health issues that you will have.

When it comes to diet, I find that most of the writing doesn’t apply to me. I’m not in need of losing a lot of weight, but I notice that I had gained about 10 pounds that I wanted to get rid of. The main problem is that if I have to substitute the foods that I’m eating or spend a set amount of time exercising, the diet isn’t going to work. I like the food I eat and for the most part, I eat healthily. That’s not to say th

This entry was posted in Health. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Five Simple Steps To Lose 10 Pounds

1. vsjhoc says:

Great ideas. I’m glad I don’t have to give up pizza!

2. dan says:

This is exactly the type of thing I have been looking for. Will start it this week and hope it works as well for me.

3. ken says:

i currently park farther away from the entrance. additional benefits: minimize dings and dents from adjacent cars, more room for the shopping cart to load the kids and groceries, and less likely to run over people walking by as you pull out.

I am trying to cut out tv to a minimum. folding laundry while watching tv is a good idea. But when I multitask other things, the tv is off and the radio is on. TV is generally not important to me. The idea of being an overweight couch potato is a unhealthy one.

Some people equate dieting to eating less food resulting in less groceries. But it’s more likely that a change in habits that would yield better results.

4. Tim says:

I recommend cutting sodas out completely and switching to water. This alone led me to lose 10 pounds. I also switched over to watching less tv and listening to more podcast which I can use to provide entertainment on my jogs.

5. Maria says:

Good tips. I try to park far when I can except when the weather is really bad.

Also, you can try to find other ways of getting to places like riding a bike or riding a bus. With buses, you have to walk to the bus stop. Not only you are saving money on gas but you are getting healthy and saving the environment.

6. Pingback: One Snarky Chica with Issues » Blog Archive » Issues link roundup for 6/3 - 6/9

7. Kelly Jones says:

I’m to a average person who is not over weight but want to lose the 15 pounds i gain in the last month and even thought i do a little exercise and do eat well besides the common fatting snacks i just can’t get the weight off at all i need help really

8. Louise says:

This is what I have been looking for. I will start today and make small changes. Like for example since I don’t have a car I am going to jog for a while in my neighborhood park in the evenings.

9. Pingback: nutrition, health & learning » Blog Archive » one a day…

10. jenna says:

hi,
    i am 15 years old and i want to loose weight of my hips, butt and inner and outter theighs. iam 5”7 and aprox 126lbs. I eat a lot of pasta and a lot of carbs, and cutting food down is way too hard, but im trying I want to loose this weight fast can you help me put together a diet schedule and some exercises?
    thanks so much

11. Nikki says:

This is helpful but not quite the thing that I need to acheive and no I am not at a really high age it is just that though I am skinny I feel though that I am over weight Last year when I went to the dentist he said that I am over the limit and should start and exercise for the fact and thou I may not look fat I think that I can feel it I don’t want to be fat but also not too skinny!!!

12. amy bailey says:

Wow i lost atleast 10 pounds and still ate the same amount of food!!!
    Omg it was easier then 123

13. Heather says:

Haha wow when reading this I caught myself doing alot of it :D

14. AJ says:

I do all this and more and I am gaining weight.

15. claude says:

I gave up pizza and still didn’t lose. Maybe, I should have tried this.