I Fly Free & Get Paid To Have Sex

fly freeThere are a lot of people who don’t like credit cards for a variety of reasons. I am not one of those people. In fact, there are a lot of great reasons why I love my credit cards. These are the top five:

I Fly Free: One of the credit cards that I have is an airline affiliated credit card. This means that every time I spend money using that credit card I earn miles toward free tickets. I spend enough to earn a free ticket each year to fly round trip from Japan to the US.

I Get Paid To Have Sex: The other credit card that I have is one that pays me back 5% for every purchase that I make. Since it’s probably not appropriate for me to go into the details of my sex life here, it w

This entry was posted in Credit Cards. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to I Fly Free & Get Paid To Have Sex

1. Tom says:

I’d love to know which credit card is giving you 5% back. I think most of the “money back” cards are giving 0.5%!

2. pfadvice says:

I’m in a bit of a different situation since I’m living in Japan, but there are cards that give up to 5% in certain categories:

Cash Reward Credit Cards

3. dan says:

You should have gone into detail ;)

4. junger says:

Best headline ever.

If only both happened at the same time.

5. Pingback: Analyzing Wealth

6. Jim says:

Come on, you could have omitted the third paragraph!

This post/article has made pfadvice.com leave my “coffe break” routine. The filters at work did NOT like me visiting your site and neither did my boss when he saw the report!

I don’t know anybody that can read this at work! I’m sorry the editors chose this article….

Jim

7. ben says:

lol – have to admit I was expecting something a bit more racy when I saw that headline.

8. Pingback: Great Headline Writing In Action | jasonunger.com

9. Pingback: Top 5 - Group Writing Project Day 4

10. Rhys says:

Oooh, you devil suckering me in! Still, you get more rewards than I do with my credit card (the highlight of mine is I get 5% wine).

11. Pingback: My top pick for day 4 group writing project · Learning On Demand

12. Funny & Interesting Stuff says:

Smart title. Some of your similar post titles should be:

The Credit Card Trap & Who He Sleeps with.

Getting Unusually Intimate with Gas Gift Cards.

IRS- Telephone Tax Refund Coming. (I’m not even touching this one)

How Taxes Really Work it, & Work it Good.

Test Drive the Mazda CX-7, Get a Free Best Buy Gift Card, & Have Lots & Lots of SEX.

13. Pingback: mincus code » How to Stand Out in a Sea of Fives - Firefox, Perl, Javascript

14. adrienne says:

I totally love the title. I love my credit cards; it ts free money for money i would have spent anyway. The big thing is to make sure you pay them of on time every month.

Adrienne :)

15. Of course this article caught my eye :)

Great article! One of the best and most interesting credit card articles I have ever read!

You certainly have a very creative way of making a rather dull topic very interesting!

16. Pingback: Credit Card Reviews and Ratings | Credit Card Lowdown » Carnival of Credit Card #13

17. Pingback:   ProBlogger's Top 5 Writing Project entries amounted to a total of 893!!! by :: Interesting Observations ::

18. I got to hand it to you. I’ve been writing about credit cards for 5 years and this is the most original way to write about the world’s dullest subject. Kudos!

19. John says:

That headline was the best I’ve read in a looong time!

… and the days of getting big rebates from credit cards are long gone, sadly.

John