Tips On Using Restaurant.com

restaurant coupons Restaurant.com offers gift certificates for restaurants, at discount prices. You can pay $10 for a $25 gift certificate or $3 for a $10 certificate.

Most people when they first hear about this wonderful find are a little skeptical. What is the catch? Well, like any coupons or rebates there are some catches. But overall if you eat out with coupons often, there’s nothing you will be too terribly surprised by.

Once you sign up and order your gift certificates, you simply print them out from your computer. This works out nicely when going out to dinner at the last-minute. Also, these certificates come with a number of restrictions, so my overall advice is to print one close to the date y

This entry was posted in Food / Groceries, Saving Money, Website. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Tips On Using Restaurant.com

1. frugalmomof1 says:

You can also Google restaurant.com coupon codes before ordering. They frequently offer discounts of 50% or 60% off your order.

2. Joan Middleton says:

Restaurant.com lures you in with a $25.00 coupon only to be connected to TrialPay and then to NetFlix. Someone else got the $25.00 coupon, I never received it even after I registered with TrialPay and NetFlix. Trying to resurrect the coupon was an effort in futility. I have unsubscribed from restaurant.com, but TrialPay and NetFlix do not offer that capability. Talk about being scammed.

3. Rita says:

I have a question about the minimum purchase requirements. The restaurant I’m looking at has a $35 minimum purchase – does that mean I have to spend $35 OUT OF POCKET and can then apply the certificate to any amount ABOVE that? Or, does it mean I can apply my certificate to my total bill as long as it comes to at least $35?

4. jarred says:

Think of it as a discount coupon instead of a “gift certificate”. You pay $6 for a $25 “gift certificate” which is valid if you order at least $35. If you subtract your out-of-pocket expense ($6) from the “gift certificate” ($25) you are left with essentially $19 off an order of $35 dollars or more. Depending on the total of the bill, it’s like getting 50% off or less.

5. Joan Middleton says:

Type your comment here. My issue is NOT about a discounted coupon. The offer on Restaurant.com was a totally FREE $25.00 coupon and code. The offer then led you into TrialPay.com and further into Netflix.com. Someone else received the FREE $25.00 coupon. There is NO ‘Contact Us’ available on Netflix. They sent the first CD and as I was returning it they sent a threatening $20.00 invoice to return the first CD. I had already put their CD in the mail. Not a way to start a membership relationship.

6. rick says:

That sucks that you could find out how to contact netflix and then they immediately sent you a collection letter. I have had a lot of success with both companies. As long as you look at rr.com as a coupon for up to 50% off, it is a pretty nice deal. Netflix was generally pretty good with an issues that i had. If you can’t find a contact us button, there may be an email us or contact us with different capitalization.

Also, remember that the menu prices at rr.com may be out of date(if you are planning a carryout issue).

7. lindsey says:

How often can you buy coupons? I ordered some yesterday and not I can’t add any additional any items to my cart?

8. rick says:

You are allowed one gift certificate per restaurant per month.

9. Allen says:

They system sucks…..very poor on the instructions to print out certificate….the mandatory gratuity should insure great service which we DID NOT get.. Won’t return to Cheli’s or use the system again either. It was given to us as a gift certificate not a discount coupon….kinda misleading.

10. Jesse says:

They will email weekly with codes for 70-80% off the purchase price of the coupon. Otherwise it’s not worth it.