Meeting A Major Goal

2006 goalsSome great news. Nate gave his notice at his current job and will definitely be working full time on the sites and blog beginning in January 2007. I am extremely excited because this has been our goal since we started this entire website project – to earn enough that we could both work full time doing what we love to do. We hope that we now will have enough time to implement a lot of the ideas we have.

This news has also made us consider what we are. What exactly do you call entrepreneurs that are no longer beginners, yet still have a ways to go to be able to say that they have made it and can be considered dot com moguls. While not a very good name, the one that came to mind is a R

This entry was posted in Website. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Meeting A Major Goal

1. Ruby says:

Congrats to both of you on achieving your goals and making enough for you quys to quit job and do what you guys like to do!

2. vsjhoc says:

Hoooray! Your success gives me encouragement that maybe I can do it too. I’m working full time, plus working on the start-up practically full time. It’s a long way to go before I can quit my day job (what??? no paid vacation? no paid health insurance?). Thanks for sharing your success and your tips. Rock on!

3. Grateful says:

Congratulations and thanks for such an enlightening and helpful website!!!

4. Woo … this is a great accomplishment. Congratulations!

5. pat says:

Congratulations! I think one of the reasons you continue to flourish is because so many people benefit in the wake of your success. I consider myself a grateful wake rider!

6. Steve says:

Congratulations, you are going to rock the world!

7. twins15 says:

congrats! it feels great to reach a goal, and hopefully this is just the tip of the iceberg for you guys!

8. SCapitalist says:

Wow, congratulations! There are over 57 million blogs in existence, think how many of them are able to transition to full-time… Great work.