Getting Paid To Receive Letters

Back in November 2005, I wrote a post about a company that supposedly would pay you money to receive letters. I applied and never heard a thing back from them until today when I received the following email:

Hello Mr. Strain!

Thank you very much for your registration at www.world-mail-panel.com. We are happy about your interest in our international postal surveys.

As from August 2006 we are looking for reliable panellists acting as RECEIVER OF TEST MAIL.

Your survey task:

- You receive on average 20 to 30 test letters per month send to your private or business address
- You enter all dates of receipt of your test mail on our website www.world-mail-panel.com

In this survey you would belong

This entry was posted in Making Money. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Getting Paid To Receive Letters

1. Pingback: fivecentnickel.com

2. mary says:

Have they required any money from you to mail the “test mail”. If it turns out to be a new kind of scam, will have heard about it first, here. Hope it isn’t.

3. pfadvice says:

Nope, no test mail requirement – at least thus far.

4. MJ says:

I am in the USA and there are a couple programs similar to the “Receiver of Test Mail” you wrote about. I personally work for one called Hausernet which pays me $0.25 per mail piece. I receive the mail and go onto their website and put in the information and the condition it was in when I received it. They mail me a check approximately every 4 months once I accumulate $10. I hope this one works out as well for you! :)

5. JF says:

How do you join Hausernet?

6. rusticrobin says:

This sounds alot like mypoints.com where you read emails and get points. I have been a member with them for about five years now and I cash in my points at Christmas time for gifts. They have a long list as to how you can cash in your points. I have been able to get some really nice gifts. I think I will give this a try also.

7. MJ says:

You can go here to check to see if they already have someone in your zipcode:

8. Pingback: paid survey at home

9. Garda Houston says:

I have been participating in the Hauser Decoy Mail for several years. I did not get paid for the first few times, but am now receiving regular checks quarterly. They may not be large, but are worth the time invested.

10. Beanko says:

I’m glad someone is getting paid with Hauser. I’ve worked for them since Sept. 2008 and have yet to be paid. I have to hound them to even respond to an email. I understand that times are tough but you had better figure out a way to pay the people who do the actual work.

11. George Glassman says:

I have been a member of Hauser since 2006. Their pay procedures are inconsistent at best. However, they eventually do pay (especially if you bug them a bit). The longer you are with them, the more mail you get, if you are timely and accurate in your reporting. They have always responded to my email queries. My best year with them so far earned me over $1100. So far this year, I have received one check (after a complaining email), but they are still behind in payments. The payment that was promised for February (to catch up) has yet to appear.

12. Paudie says:

World Mail Panel are legit.
    I have been with them now on the parcel survey for almost a year earning €20 per month. Handy at Christmas.