Lots & Lots Of Personal Finance

Welcome to the 39th edition of the carnival of personal finance. I decided to take a different tact with this carnival by ordering this week’s entries by when the blogs were started (newest ones first to give you a perspective of what the new generation is writing) with a link to their entry this week as well as to their very first entry. While I know this makes it more difficult to find submissions on a particular subject, I feel it is sometimes beneficial to read outside your normal focus.

personal finance

I found it fascinating how the different writers started – many did with an introductions while others just dove in and began writing. It was kind of fun to take a look back at how each one

This entry was posted in Personal Finance. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Lots & Lots Of Personal Finance

1. thatedeguy says:

I like the way you did the carnival this week, it gives it a little extra variety. I have one small correction though.

A Penny Saved… started January 11th with the following post:

2. Pingback: AllThingsFinancial » Blog Archive » Carnival of Personal Finance is up!

3. Pingback: Mighty Bargain Hunter » Personal Finance and Debt Reduction

4. Pingback: My Financial Journey » My First Carnival!

5. Pingback: Financial Rounds

6. Pingback: » Carnival Monday on Blueprint for Financial Prosperity

7. Pingback: Adult ADD and Money

8. Pingback: Tired but happy

9. frank says:

Thanks, also, my first post was suppose to be “welcome” in Japanese,i.e. yookozo. I forgot to correct that.

10. Pingback: Gualberto Diaz » Carnivals This Week

11. Pingback: A Penny Saved… : Carnival of Personal Finance March 13th 2006

12. pfadvice says:

Thanks, also, my first post was suppose to be “welcome

13. RS says:

Nice job with the carnival this week…very interesting and must have taken quite a bit of time. Good work. Now I am bummed that I didn’t submit anything.

14. frank says:

Thanks, watashi no nihongo ga heta da kedo…sumimasen

15. Jose says:

Referenced it on my site.

16. frank says:

Also, I’ve changed the title so the new URL is:
    Sorry for the hassle!

17. Pingback: Don't Mess With Taxes

18. brcmapgirl says:

Thanks for hosting this week! :-D

19. Kay Bell says:

What a creative and helpful approach to this week’s Carnival! Thanks for including me.

20. Pingback: InsureBlog

21. hgstern says:

Thanx, Jeff, for a job well done!

I like this format: it’s easy to follow, and to get a feel for what each post has to offer.

Good show!

22. Todd says:

Thanks for hosting the Carnival this week =)

23. Flexo says:

Great job, man. Thanks for hosting! I hate being away for several days… always so much to catch up on. Actually… scratch that… love being away for several days.

24. Harrison says:

Thanks for Hosting. You really did a good job by listing all the sites with your personal quotes. Really thanks for your hard jobs

25. Pingback: Searchlight Crusade

26. Cathy says:

Thanks for all the time and effort you clearly put in! It’s a wonderful carnival :)

27. beren9955 says:

Last, but not least, PFAdvice has the 39th Carnival of Personal Finance, which includes my post on What Your House is Really Worth! (the posts are listed with newest blogs first, and though I’ve only been posting a week, I’m only the third newest one!)

28. Nick says:

Absolutely top-notch job! You’ve set the bar high for future carnies.

29. Pingback: Consumerism Commentary

30. Pingback: Financial Carnivals - Fat Pitch Financials

31. Pingback: The Carnival is coming to town! - Aridni

32. Pingback: StopBuyingCrap.com » Update on Hat to Emigrant Direct

33. Pingback: Punny Money

34. Pingback: Punny Money

35. Pingback: The Investimist » Investimist in Carnival of Personal Finance

36. Pingback: Carnival Round-Up (With Bonus Complaining!): Week of July 17, 2006 | Punny Money

37. Pingback: Insurance » It’s Carnival Time!