Dave Ramsey Going Reality TV

Dave Ramsey - The Dave ramsey Project reality TV ShowYep, you read that title correctly. It seems that Dave Ramsey has signed a contract with CBS to do a reality TV show series pilot as well as develop a syndicated series. The reality TV show is tentatively titled The Dave Ramsey Project and “is designed to teach valuable financial lessons to the families on his show while also sharing his wisdom with the viewing public.”

CBS has ordered a reality series pilot from Dave Ramsey, the inspiring and passionate personal finance coach/radio host/best-selling author, who will produce and star in the project. THE DAVE RAMSEY PROJECT (working title) will utilize his unique and infectious approach to help families analyze and understand their

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous, Personal Finance. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Dave Ramsey Going Reality TV

1. ~Dawn says:

The more info out there to get people to save and get rid of debt the better! Just curious how much religion he will include…

2. Cap says:

yeah u’re right dawn. I just finish reading a few of his books and reviewed one.. and man, I felt like he was trying a wee bit too hard to throw religion in there.

hmm. I didn’t realize his tie to church events etc. till I look up more about it.

3. Michael says:

Just being honest: I’d much rather watch Ramsey than any of the gurus Oprah is currently trotting out (Bach, Chatzky, Bridgforth).

But yeah, Dave has moments where he grates on me, too.

4. Arnie says:

I think Dave Ramsey bases his entire program on the biblical theory that the borrower is slave to the lender. He approaches everything from a Christian perspective, but is only trying to convert people from debtors to savers.

He provides workable solutions to the very real financial issues in people’s lives. I’m afraid he’s outnumbered by the numerous credit card applications everyone gets in the mail each week, but at least he’s trying.

5. the Prince of Thrift says:

I would like to know, when will the pilot be on…anyone here??

6. Joseph says:

Oct or Nov is what I hear…

7. Kim says:

I admire Ramsey for his biblical inspiration. Many people in his position might leave God out of it to avoid “offending” anyone. He is not pretending to be someone he’s not to make money. I hope he continues to be himself on the show.

8. Common Cents says:

Dave will be great on the screen. If you have ever been to one of his live events then you know what I mean. He motivates like no one I have ever seen. Most of what he teaches is common sense. The problem is no one does the simple stuff he talks about. If you will follow his steps with enthusiasm, I promise he can motivate you to debt freedom. My wife and I are living proof. If you want to be debt free and start to build wealth he is the man.

“If your broke friends are making fun of you, then you are right on track”–Dave Ramsey

9. Diana Reid says:

My son and daughter in law could really use your help. They purchased a what I call 1.5 bedroom condo in Long Beach for approx 450,000. Their house not is 3500 including the second. When they purchased the home it was already to small for what they needed as they had a baby on the way. They then got a dog, their half brother came to live with them and of course the baby was born. (The dog is gone and since they can save the whale they may be safe for a moment) But the have very compassionate hearts but are facing foreclosure because they are down to one income of approximately 3500.00 a month. How can they get on your show? If you can help them… my daughter inlaws e-mail address is melissa@m2dzign.com

10. Muri Calhoun says:

Dave is always right on the money. He knows what he is talking about becasue he has been there before. Now look at him! He keeps God first and has touch the lives of millions with his ministry.

11. Gene says:

We have been helped by Dave’s common sense approach to getting out of debt.
    His program is not just about getting out of debt, but also about being a wise and responsible consumer.
    We don’t watch much TV, but would love to know when the program will be aired.

12. David shook says:

I reside near Kansas city, MO. I was told Dave Ramsey has a TV show on Time warner Cable-kansas city (2320. What time does his TV show appear on channel 232?

13. James S. Kinney says:

Dave Ramsey is not only very entertaining, but is a big help to those in need of becoming debt free. Being debt free eliminates MUCH stress and generates better relationship within the family.

I listen to Dave Ramsey every day on raido 710 AM.

What time and channel will the program be aired?

14. Lilly says:

What’s wrong with a little God or spiritual teaching in our lives. Dave is a good fatherly type and has helped so many. Way to go – can’t wait for the show to air. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!