PF Bloggers Net Worth – October

There are quite a few personal finance journals out there with the writers tracking their net worth for the world to see. Below are a few that I have run across. It seems that October was a mixed blessing with a number of bloggers losing net worth while a few made gains. Here is the list in alphebetical order:

Financial Bloggers Net Worth Change
2 Million $194,868.05 +$1,790.23
Alpha Guy $29,051.00 +$1,233.00
Boston Gal’s Open Wallet $355,799.35 +$7360.08
Capital Ideas $123,542.00 Not Updated
Clutter 2 Cash $185,212.00 New
Consumerism Commentary $36,241.76 -$651.02
Debt Free $65,418.00 Not Updated
Financial Baby Steps $2,318.51 +$218.51
Million Dollar Goal $18,77

This entry was posted in Personal Finance. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to PF Bloggers Net Worth – October

1. Clint says:

Hey, at least I am beating the baby… :)

2. Not for long if I can help it…:)

3. I would like to have my blog added to the pf bloggers net worth list.

Thanks!

4. Jonathan says:

It’s a race! It’s a race! (Bonus points to the person who gets the movie reference). :)

5. FMF says:

Glad to see you’re posting on this. I had done the same thing until now, but since you’ve taken over stewardship of the idea, I’m glad to pass it along and bow out. Enjoy! ;-)

6. Brian says:

Hey, thanks for the link – really nice to see a consolidated list of how others are doing. Hope you’re able to do this every month now that FMF is no longer able to.

7. mmb says:

RATRACE. Loved that movie. “It’s a race! It’s a race! I’m winning! I’m winning!”

except I am not. :( I feel competitive now but I don’t know how to raise $89k+ in one month. Oh well.

8. Mike says:

I would like to have my blog (www.pfnx.com) added to the net worth list.

Cheers!

9. Ace says:

What program do you guys use to track your net worth? Quicken?

10. Neo says:

I would like to have my net worth ‘http://neos-nest-egg.blogspot.com/’ added to this list.

Thanks!
    Neo

11. Ace says:

Are you guys using Quicken?

12. MM says:

Thanks. This is a great summary!

13. Chrees says:

I’d like to be added starting with November’s summary. ( http://chreesworld.blogspot.com/ ) I won’t be able to hide anymore, which I keep telling myself is a good thing!

14. pfadvice says:

you’ve been added :)

15. MyFinancialGoals says:

Please add my website (http://MyFinancialGoals.BlogSpot.com) to your list.

Thanks

16. Pingback: Jeremy Coenen » Blog Archive » Blog Future: Cont

17. Geomatryx says:

Please add my webpage to your site(http://geomatryx.blogspot.com/)
    I have updated Jan NW report. Thanks in advance

18. pfadvice says:

I’m no longer doing this due to the huge increase in the number of pf blogs out there and just not having the time to put it all together. I may put together a list of my favorite blogs that are doing this that also take the time to explain why their net worth changed…will have to think about that.

19. Pingback: bonificación de viet casino com